Manson Northwest Webster School News
- On Thursday, November 6th Ms. Gerke’s contemporary issues class at Manson Northwest Webster put on a student-led assembly to the 7th and 8th graders over texting and driving. Members of this class include Bri McGinty, Brenna Peters, Bailey Thoel, Faith Troshynski, Michelle Dolder, and Kourtney Condon. This project took the whole trimester to prepare, and this final presentation was the product. State Trooper Tracy Teague and Driver Education teacher Wade Wubben came to offer their suggestions to the Junior High Students last Thursday. Trooper Teague was able to share stories from his experience in law enforcement, and Mr. Wubben got the students involved in some activities. The upperclassmen that put on this presentation were able to get the 7th and 8th graders to sign and commit to a pledge that they will not text and drive in the future. They are trying to raise awareness throughout their school and the community. You can view the presentation HERE.
- Autumn Grill Recipes Mrs. Tague has released the recipes used for the Autumn Grill this Fall. They are available HERE.
- Elementary Cougar News
- Mrs. Lynch and her sixth grade class has started a monthly newsletter called Cougar News. You can watch their first installment HERE.
- MNW Fall Play
- The MNW Drama Department production of Who's Dying to Be a Millionaire? will be presented on Friday, November 14 and Saturday, November 15 at 7:00 pm. Tickets are on sale now at the high school office. Adults are $6 and Students are $4.
- Elementary Conferences
- Parent teacher conferences are quickly approaching and will be held in Barnum on November 18th & 20th. Transitional Kindergarten conferences will be held on November 17th & 20th.
- Bus Changes
We are doing our best to make sure your children are safe during pick-up and drop-off times at the bus stop. Please follow the flow of traffic on the diagram attached to this e-mail, using the east drive to enter and the west drive for exiting.
If you are dropping off/picking up without parking please use the north lane for that. If you are parking please use the middle two rows of parking and walk your children to the sidewalk. We are in the process of getting a crossing guard to help the kids cross the driveway over to the sidewalk in front of the weight room. Thanks for helping us keep the children safe.
Brenda Dobson, Transportation Director
See attached map HERE.
- Campus Portal
- MNW parents,
1. To access your child(s) grades you need to go to the www.mnwcougars.com page.
2. Click parents.
3. After clicking parents, click Campus Portal
4. Click the Help button located on the bottom right side of the screen
5. Then click - If you have been assigned a Campus Portal Activation Key, click here
6. Enter your parent GUID and the screen will prompt you to complete registration.
If you need help you can call the school and ask for Mr. Wood
- More Information About MNW Click Here