Manson Northwest Webster School News
- 2016-17 MNW Fees
- Anyone interested in purchasing MNW clothing for the upcoming boys' basketball season you can view the flyer HERE. The deadline to order is Monday October 24th.
- Elementary Cougar News Here are this week's video announcements, sponsored by Mrs. Sturgeon. You can watch their latest installment HERE
- Cougar News This years latest episode of Cougar News is now available. Watch it HERE.
- Building Trades House Information
- 2016-2017 School Physicals School physicals are being offered by Dr. Diane Happel at her Fort Didge office and Dr. Josh Sturgis at his Manson office. The cost will be $20 at each location. Below is the contact information and time for each Doctor
- Campus Portal
- MNW parents,
1. To access your child(s) grades you need to go to the www.mnwcougars.com page.
2. Click parents.
3. After clicking parents, click Campus Portal
4. Click the Help button located on the bottom right side of the screen
5. Then click - If you have been assigned a Campus Portal Activation Key, click here
6. Enter your parent GUID and the screen will prompt you to complete registration.
If you need help you can call the school and ask for Mr. Wood
- More Information About MNW Click Here
The Building Trades house is nearing completion and is looking for an owner. The house is 1700 sq. ft., 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, full basement that could provide a 3rd
bathroom, family room & 2 more bedrooms. Three-stall garage, Anderson windows, geo-
thermal heating & cooling. Currently under construction in Bragington addition.
Price will be in the range of $250,000. For more information. Call 712-469-2202.
Dr. Diane Happel
Area Chiropractic Clinic
Office hours: M, T, Th, F 9-5pm.
Wednesday 9am to Noon
Dr. Josh Sturgis
Manson MACC Center
Weekdays 12:00 to 1:00pm and 3:00-4:00pm
You may call either office to make appointments but know that if you make an appointment and you do not show up for that time, the Doctors will not reschedule your time.