Manson Northwest Webster School News
- Springtime Grill Reservations
- Menu Items
Reservations now being accepted for the Springtime Grill
You are invited to dine at the Springtime Grill with meals prepared by the MNW Advanced Foods class. The menu and details for making reservations are on the attached document. Thanks for your support!
- Building Trades House Information
The Building Trades house is nearing completion and is looking for an owner. The house is 1700 sq. ft., 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, full basement that could provide a 3rd
bathroom, family room & 2 more bedrooms. Three-stall garage, Anderson windows, geo-
thermal heating & cooling. Currently under construction in Bragington addition.
Price will be in the range of $250,000. For more information. Call 712-469-2202.
- 2016-2017 School Physicals School physicals are being offered by Dr. Diane Happel at her Fort Didge office and Dr. Josh Sturgis at his Manson office. The cost will be $20 at each location. Below is the contact information and time for each Doctor
Dr. Diane Happel
Area Chiropractic Clinic
Office hours: M, T, Th, F 9-5pm.
Wednesday 9am to Noon
Dr. Josh Sturgis
Manson MACC Center
Weekdays 12:00 to 1:00pm and 3:00-4:00pm
You may call either office to make appointments but know that if you make an appointment and you do not show up for that time, the Doctors will not reschedule your time.
- Elementary Cougar News Here are this week's video announcements, sponsored by Mrs. Sturgeon. You can watch their latest installment HERE.
- Cougar News This years latest episode of Cougar News is now available. This weeks' episode features a special report with all the flodding in Manson as well as a list of this week's activities.Watch it HERE.
- New Cougar Mural in HS Commons Thanks to Mr. Clark and some students for working on and finishing the new mural in the commons at the High School. Rachel Nickles drew the initial cougar on a small sheet of paper and Mr. Clark split it up. Painting started in early January. The size ended up being roughly 18'x11'. It is made up of 40 panels and each panel is 2'x2'. The goal with the project was to inspire school spirit in our student body by making the cougar intimidating and vibrant. View the mural HERE.
- Campus Portal
- MNW parents,
1. To access your child(s) grades you need to go to the www.mnwcougars.com page.
2. Click parents.
3. After clicking parents, click Campus Portal
4. Click the Help button located on the bottom right side of the screen
5. Then click - If you have been assigned a Campus Portal Activation Key, click here
6. Enter your parent GUID and the screen will prompt you to complete registration.
If you need help you can call the school and ask for Mr. Wood
- More Information About MNW Click Here